Pepperoni Pizza Frittata!
Make a breakfast that will keep you full throughout the entire morning. This pepperoni pizza frittata is a 30 minute meal that could be used as a breakfast, or as a dinner side dish to satisfy that pizza craving. It is very simple to make and you could easily adapt it to suit your personal preferences.
We’re not all breakfast eaters, but for those of us who love breakfast, this pepperoni pizza frittata is perfect! As you can see from the video and recipe, we used some basic supplements and kept it simple for a quick and healthy start. But as you know, pizza can be combined with anything and everything these days. So feel free to add chicken and buffalo sauce or minced meat and taco seasoning and sprinkle with lettuce! You can never go wrong with a pizza frittata.
Our favorite easy frittata recipe!
I’d say it’s one of our favorite dishes. Not only is this dish packed with healthy fats and protein found in eggs, but it’s also very easy to make in 30 minutes in a pan. We often make frittatas or one-pot dishes, like. B. our broccoli and sausage dish to prepare meals for the week. It stays fresh for up to seven days in an airtight container, and you can change the preparations you use each week or even throw out the leftovers to avoid waste! In this frittata recipe, we used leftover pepperoni and vegetables, making it a perfect breakfast!
When we take the time to start our day with breakfast, we like to make it as low-carb as possible. We prefer to consume the most carbohydrates during lunch after a workout or during dinner! This low-carb pizza frittata is not only low in carbs, but also high in fat and protein to keep you full until your next meal or during an intense workout! Other great options include our macro muffins and breakfast bowl!
PRINT FREE : List of foods for Keto
Join 150,000 others and receive a FREE keto nutrition list and new recipes every week!
Low-carbohydrate Frittata Pizza
We highly recommend the frittata and always use it when you are short of ingredients or need something quick! You can vary the ingredients or you can limit yourself to one vegetable and one meat dish. We like to change the ingredients from week to week and add cheese when reheating. If you’ve never tried a frittata, we highly recommend making this low-carb pizza frittata for your next family breakfast or pizza night!
The recipe can be quickly added to MyFitnessPal – Search – Pepperoni Pizza Frittata.
Pepperoni Pizza Frittata – 30 minute meal!
Total time 40 minutes
Servings : 6 slices
Calories per serving 200 kcal
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Keep 1/2 ounce of the hot peppers aside and coarsely chop the remaining 1 ounce of hot peppers and all the basil. Set aside in a bowl.
- Separate 3-4 slices of the tomato lengthwise and cut the rest of the tomato into small pieces. If desired, thinly slice the mushrooms lengthwise (not needed for garnish).
- Scoop the eggs into a large bowl, add salt, oregano, red pepper flakes and black pepper and whisk well.
- Add sliced hot peppers, basil and tomato pieces (keep 1/2 ounce hot peppers and tomato and mushroom pieces separate). Add the cheese and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat a large (12-inch) skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, pour in the egg mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes, until a spatula begins to scrape the edges of the dough. When the eggs begin to bubble, turn the heat to medium-high.
- When edges are golden brown and slightly soft, place pepperoni, tomato and mushroom slices on top and place in oven. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on the oven).
- Have fun! Store in a ziplock bag or airtight container for up to a week.
Pepperoni Pizza Frittata – 30 minute meal!
Quantity per serving
Calories 200Calories from fat 126
of the daily costs*.
Fat 14 g22%.
Carbohydrates 1.6 g1%.
Fiber 0.2 g1%.
* Daily percentages are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Of course: Main course
Shh! Did you do it? Tag us on Instagram! We’d love to see what you did! Tag us on Instagram at @keto.connect or leave a comment and review below.
leftover pizza frittatawhole30 pizza cheeseis pepperoni whole 30 approvedwhole 30 pizza recipewhole 30 frozen pizzaketo pizza frittata,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,leftover pizza frittata,whole30 pizza cheese,is pepperoni whole 30 approved,whole 30 pizza recipe,whole 30 frozen pizza,keto pizza frittata,whole30 pepperoni recipes,whole30 pizza store bought